artrageous advertising logo

Call Us : 587-742-0313


Don't miss out on valuable traffic and revenue: boost your rankings with our expert SEO strategies!

Our expert SEO strategies have resulted in 86% of our customers ranking on page 1 of Google within the first 6 months, and the remaining 14% within 12 months.


Ranking on page 1 of Google within 6 months


5-Star Google Reviews


Ranking on page 1 of Google within a year

"Artrageous is simply amazing! Their SEO strategy helped my website rank #1 on Google in just a few months! Highly skilled team, great communication, and outstanding results. I recommend them to anyone looking to boost their online visibility and sales. I've used them for many services over the years, and I will continue to do so!"

Kevin Kranzler

If you are not on the first page of Google, you have absolutely no chance of acquiring customers who are searching for your services. 

The #1 result in Google Gets 27.6% of all clicks, meanwhile, only 0.63% of Google searchers clicked on something from the second page.

If your website is on page 2 of Google or beyond, you are dead in the water.

It is critical to have a proven Search Engine Optimization strategy in place so you are showing up to potential customers on the first page of Google. Because if you're not getting them, your competitors are! 

If you aren't appearing online to these potential customers when they are looking for your products or services, you are losing out on thousands of dollars every single month!!! 

That's where we come in!

corporate vision media innovator awards for best digital marketing agency

Let's face it... You need to keep your departments busy with constant work and the last thing you need is to throw away your marketing dollars with an ineffective Search Engine Optimization strategy. 

What's our secret to helping you rank higher on Google?

Simply, a lot of hard work! 

We don't claim to have a secret sauce, or magic wand that will deliver you results beyond your wildest dreams. 

What we do have is a team of hard working SEO & Advertising Experts whose results speak for themselves. 

While this may sound extremely confident, that's because we are! With 86% of our customer ranking on page 1 within the first 6 months, can you blame us?

5 yellow stars

"With their expertise in  Web, SEO, and Online Ads, they gave us an overhaul of our marketing strategies - which has resulted in an average of 745 leads per year. Thank You!"

John Hiebert

hiebert cabinets & fine woodwork logo


Increase Website Traffic and Leads

The higher your website ranks on search engines, the more likely it is that potential customers will visit your site. SEO can help improve your website’s visibility and attract more organic traffic, which in turn can lead to more leads and sales for your business.

Cost-effective Marketing

SEO is one of the most cost-effective marketing strategies available. SEO can help you reach a wider audience without needing to pay for online ads.

Long-lasting Results

While it may take some time to see the full results of any SEO services, the benefits can be long-lasting. Once your website is optimized and ranking well on search engines, it will continue to attract organic traffic and potential customers for months and even years to come.

SEO Questions & Answers

How Much Does SEO Cost?

While we do have a few set prices, the cost of SEO can vary depending on the competitiveness of your industry, and how aggressive you want to be.

How Long Does SEO Take?

This answer will vary greatly depending on your competition, and where your website is currently ranking today. Our term is a minimum 6 months, over the course of which you will gradually see increases in Google rankings and organic website traffic.

What Type of Reporting Do I Receive?

We will send you a detailed report every month that shows your keyword rankings, website traffic, and what we will be focusing on for the following month.

What Are Some Key Components of SEO?

Some key components of SEO include keyword research, on-page optimization (e.g., optimizing title tags, meta descriptions, and header tags), link building, technical SEO (e.g., optimizing site speed and mobile responsiveness), and content creation.


Ready To Take The Next Step In Growing Your Business?

SEO is the solution! Just fill out your details on this page and we will contact you or you can give us a call with the number below.



Enter your details below and we will contact you within 24 hours

©2023 Artrageous Advertising All Rights Reserved.


Enter your details below for our team to review your website for free!

You will receive you SEO Audit within 1 business day


Privacy Preference Center